Thursday, April 16, 2009

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9-11 World Trade Center Catastrophe

The complete 25-page pdf file of the paper by Professor Steven E. Jones, Niels H. Harrit, et al, "Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9-11 World Trade Center Catastrophe" can be read and downloaded by clicking on this link: Active Thermite at WTC.

Super-Thermite Demolished Twin Towers on 9-11: Game Over for Criminals and Cover Up

I was very encouraged to receive a donation from a retired professor of philosophy from India, who wrote: "I have been an avid reader of your work for several years now, and I feel I should be supporting it." The good professor also sent these kind words with his donation: "…as a token of support and thanks for the incomparable work you are doing."

To have a professor of philosophy from India support my work means a great deal to me. I have spent time in India and respect its immense contribution to philosophy.

During the past two weeks I have been poring over archives from the past 8 years to collect my articles for my book, a historiography about 9-11, which has the working title Solving 9-11 and the Price I Had to Pay. This entails culling through some 1,000 articles to decide which are most relevant to what really happened on 9-11.


Evidence of thermite was evident from the first moment. The light-orange explosive cloud to the left is coming from the point of impact. The whitish clouds are indicative of pre-planted thermite explosives in the area targeted for impact.


My book, which will include most of my original investigative articles about 9-11, will be an historiography, i.e. a body of historical literature, documenting the search for the truth. It will be my contribution to the written history of 9-11. After more than 7 years of research and writing, I thought 2009 was the right year to publish my book; recently published research indicates that this will be a crucial year for 9-11 research.

One of the most significant events in the search for the truth of 9-11 was the recent publication of a scientific paper, written by nine scientists, about the discovery of "active thermitic material" found in the dust from the collapsed towers of the World Trade Center. Such an important discovery would be front page news if we lived in a truly democratic society with a free press. Alas.

Click here: Bollyn - Thermite: Game Over For 9-11 Criminals to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment